Looking around for a hotel that's nearby to Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck?
To see it, make your way to Poughkeepsie, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
We cannot say you will be overwhelmed with choice as far as booking hotels near Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck, but you still have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. Spend some time comparing the different amenities at The Red Hook Country Inn and Old Stone Farm.
Other Things to Do Near Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck
After your time is done at Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck, there are a range of other things to experience in the region:
- You might be fanatical about aircraft, or you might just like the convenience of air travel. It doesn't matter how you feel about the world of flight, visitors of all ages will enjoy spending time at Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
- Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens is the ideal place to spend a fine morning relaxing, tossing a ball around and admiring the plants and flowers in the gardens.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Museum of Rhinebeck History will certainly help you to become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your trip.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so head to Dutchess County Fairgrounds for some good old-fashioned fun.
- If you're mad about golf and would love to play, make your way to Red Hook Golf Club.