You're bound to enjoy your time at Celery Fields.
You can find it in Sarasota, a beloved city that draws travelers from all over the world.
When you begin to think about accommodations, we have 3 options for you to peruse. The Hampton Inn Sarasota - I-75 Bee Ridge and La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75 are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Celery Fields.
You will be able to choose from a small selection of wallet-friendly accommodations a short commute away. Make inquiries at the Quality Inn and the Days Inn Sarasota - Siesta Key.
Other Things to Do Near Celery Fields
When you're finished at Celery Fields, you certainly won't be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Natural enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Tatum Ridge Golf Links.
- Notch a few birdies, get some exercise and challenge your mind at the local Bent Tree Country Club.
- Nathan Benderson Park is valued by locals and visitors alike. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their energy when they're running around in Rothenbach Park, a green oasis.