No matter if you're a first-timer or a seasoned golfer, make sure you enjoy a round or two at the fantastic course, Carolina National Golf Club.
When you're ready to begin your adventure, it will be waiting for you in Bolivia.
You can expect to spend more time going to and from your accommodation because there aren't any in the immediate vicinity. Situated 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, the Bluegreen Vacations Carolina Grande, an Ascend Resort is a popular choice. The Wyndham At The Cottages, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, and the Bald Head Island, a drive of 15 miles (24 kilometers), are a couple or other places to think about.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Carolina National Golf Club (1643 Goley Hewett Road Southeast, Bolivia) is just the place to enjoy a relaxing meal after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Carolina National Golf Club
Whether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Carolina National Golf Club:
- Nothing in this world compares to the peacefulness of sitting by the water. Take some me time and enjoy seeing the sun reflect on the glistening water at Holden Beach.
- Have a bite to eat outdoors, test your photography skills or just enjoy a relaxed walk at Ocean Crest Pier, one of the greatest waterfront settings here.
- At Members Club at St. James Plantation, regular attendees readily gather for a coffee while plotting a few leisurely pursuits.
- Polish your swing and maybe take a stroke or two off your game at River's Edge Golf Club.
- Show off your posture, stance and swing at The Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation.