Known as one of the region’s finest nature-based sites, Cape Flattery Trail will delight outdoor enthusiasts.
It's located in Neah Bay. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Olympia.
On the lookout for somewhere to spend a few nights? There are no hotels close-at-hand, but you can choose from a small number of establishments that are farther out. Popular choices include the Eagle Nook Resort & Spa, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, the Points West Oceanfront Resort, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, and the Wya Point Resort, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Flattery Trail
If you want to pack as much as you possibly can into your time away, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- A walk around Cape Flattery will reward you handsomely with sweeping sea views and a good dose of rejuvenating salty air.
- Enjoy the striking design in addition to the rich history of Cape Flattery Lighthouse.
- For a trip into the past, go to Ozette Village, where you'll witness the fascinating results of an archaeological dig.
- Looking for a beach escape? Lie by the water at Shi Shi Beach and listen to the crash of the waves.
- An extraordinary geological landmark, Point of Arches is always worthwhile.