Thinking about a trip to Bread and Puppet Theater?
You'll find it in West Glover, which is 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
If you’re always up for an adventure, you probably won’t mind doing a bit of traveling to get to your hotel. There are none in the immediate vicinity, but you will find a few if you venture farther out. Located only 30 miles (48 kilometers) away is Sutton. There you have a choice of 5 places to stay. The Hotel Horizon, Chalet H and Le Montagnard, Hôtel, Condos & Chalets are among the most highly recommended choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Bread and Puppet Theater
If you are hoping to jam as many things as possible into your break, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Crystal Lake State Park is a spot you need to visit. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- If you love sports and would love to play, book a tee time at Barton Golf Club.
- Walk to the highest peak of Mount Pisgah for a panoramic view of the surrounding region.
- Orleans Country Club is a great place to hone your skills and socialize.
- Even if you think you're a serious golfer, there's no reason you can't enjoy some mini golf at Quechee Gorge Mini Golf.