Book a hotel near Bowdoin College Museum of Art, Boothbay Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bowdoin College Museum of Art
Bowdoin College Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Explore a center of creativity and culture at Bowdoin College Museum of Art.
You will have to make a 95 miles (153 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Brunswick, if you'd like to see it.
With approximately 6 hotels located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Bowdoin College Museum of Art, you shouldn't have any problems finding something to suit your needs. Discerning travelers appreciate The Brunswick Hotel & Tavern, The Daniel and Black Lantern, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If sophisticated surroundings aren't your style, consider some of the more modest hotels that are available. Some of your options are the Comfort Inn Brunswick and the Days Inn - Brunswick Bath Area.
Do you need some caffeine? Grab a coffee at Helmreich House, only a short walk from Bowdoin College Museum of Art. A great option for visitors after something more substantial is Lemongrass Vietnamese Restaurant. Once again, you needn't walk too far to get there. Of course, there is no better way to finish up a long day of traveling than with a relaxing drink. Benchwarmers, also a short walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Bowdoin College Museum of ArtAfter visiting Bowdoin College Museum of Art, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- After you're done with the more well-known museums, you can check out the displays at Arctic Museum and Arctic Studies Center.
- If you love learning, Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum might be worth a visit.
- For a deeper insight into the area's history, sign up for a visitors' tour of the campus and impressive buildings of Bowdoin College.
- Visitors always enjoy a tour of Joshua L. Chamberlain Museum, an area historic house.
- Visit First Parish Church and get better acquainted with a spiritual side of this area.
If you want a convenient way to reach Bowdoin College Museum of Art, jump aboard the train until you get to Brunswick Station, the stop that's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from your destination.