Book a hotel near LL Bean Flagship Store, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near LL Bean Flagship Store
LL Bean Flagship Store Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for somewhere to stay not far from LL Bean Flagship Store?
You will need to make a 85 miles (137 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Freeport, if you want to explore it.
There's a good variety of 11 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of LL Bean Flagship Store, but it still pays to make your reservation ahead of time. Many visitors would recommend the Brewster House Bed & Breakfast, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, The James Place Inn Bed and Breakfast, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Would you like a cheap place to spend a night or two? Luckily enough, there are a couple of reasonably priced hotels a short stroll away. You can find the Econo Lodge, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Harraseeket Inn is a meager 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Only a few minutes away, 1912 Cafe is an excellent place to enjoy a quick bite to eat or a coffee. You will find more substantial dining possibilities also nearby at Linda Bean's Perfect Maine. Round out an excellent day with a couple of drinks at Jameson Tavern, also nearby, and make sure you propose a toast to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near LL Bean Flagship StoreYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine LL Bean Flagship Store won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Both tourists and locals often enjoy tours of Freeport Historical Society, an unforgettable historic house.
- Imagine you've been transported back in time as you explore Harrington House, a local historic house.
- Head over to Wilbur's of Maine Chocolate Confections, a great local spot where you can indulge your sweet tooth with a mix of tempting goodies.
- Go and see the beautiful animals of Mast Landing Sanctuary.
- Search for wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and walk along the trails at Wolfe's Neck State Park.
After a jam-packed day, get on the train at Freeport, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from LL Bean Flagship Store.