ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed hotel, you'll find Faneuil Hall Marketplace and New England Aquarium. Paul Revere House and Boston City Hall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Valet parking, limo/town car service, and a garden are also offered.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 270 guestrooms offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Room service, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor ratings based on 61 Verified Reviews
May 18, 2018 by Tom Blundell General Manager
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. We apologize for the failure of your air conditioner and hope we did not inconvenience you too much. We hope you will join us again very soon!
Nice hotel location, Thin Walls.
Apr 13, 2018 by Tom Blundell General Manager
Thank you for your feedback Randall. We should have done a better job of letting you know that refrigerators are available upon request at no additional charge. We apologize that you encountered excessive noise from the guests around your room. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to address issues like this and we are disappointed that we were unable to address your concerns so you could gain the rest you expect and deserve from our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope that you will allow us to show you this is an exception and not a typical experience in our hotel.
Apr 2, 2018 by Tom Blundell General Manager
Thank you Thomas! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are delighted to have earned such an outstanding rating. I will certainly share your comments with all of our colleagues and appreciate you providing me an opportunity to recognize them for their efforts on your behalf. We look forward to the next opportunity to care for you as our guest and share our amazing city!
Hotel by the bay
Nice but pricey
Nice Hotel. Parking Expensive!
Convenient Hotel to all facilities.
Always nice and convenient
Get dressed that's the fire alarm!!!
About the Hyatt Regency Boston HarborLocation 101 Harborside Drive, Boston, MA 02128
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 21000 square feet (1951 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 270 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 14 conference rooms
- 21000 sq ft of conference space
- 1951 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (3.5 km / 2.1 mi)
- Train station: Boston South Station (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor offers 270 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Harborside Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boston Harbor Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt Harbor
- Harbor Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston Harbor
- Hyatt Harbor
- Hyatt Harbor Boston
- Hyatt Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Harbor Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
- Hyatt Regency Harbor
You should know
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).