Find & compare wedding hotels in Boise, ID from $80
Top Boise Hotel Wedding Venues
Pet owners shouldn't miss Boise, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Idaho Central Arena and Boise Centre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 53 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Boise and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Boise with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ann Morrison Park, Camel's Back Park, and Idaho Botanical Garden.
- Other things to see include ExtraMile Arena, Boise Towne Square Mall, and Bogus Basin Ski Resort.
- Need a pet store? Try Boise River Koi and Pond Supply, Zamzows on Franklin Blvd, or Zamzows Federal Way Location.
- For vet care, Companions Animal Hospital: Powell Jennifer M DVM, Dr. Beverly Schoeberl, and Paramount Animal Care are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Boise
- Nampa Downtown Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boise West - Meridian
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boise West
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Boise
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Boise.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.