FAQs about Blue Air Flights
Where does Blue Air fly?
There's magic in the destination, but there's also plenty in the journey. Find your row, recline your seat and let Blue Air take you to your next exciting vacation destination.
Blue Air crisscrosses the country with a great range of flights:
- Turin Airport (TRN-Turin Intl.) to Catania Airport (CTA-Fontanarossa) with 315 flights every month
- Catania Airport (CTA-Fontanarossa) to Turin Airport (TRN-Turin Intl.) with 290 flights every month
- Lamezia Terme Airport (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.) to Turin Airport (TRN-Turin Intl.) with 129 flights every month
- Bucharest Airport (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.) to Iasi Airport (IAS) with 114 flights every month
If you're itching to try out new adventures and create unforgettable memories, take a look at the most frequented international flight routes operated by Blue Air:
What airline is 0B?
- Athens Airport (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) to Larnaca Airport (LCA-Larnaca Intl.) with 416 flights every month
- Larnaca Airport (LCA-Larnaca Intl.) to Athens Airport (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) with 255 flights every month
- Bacau Airport (BCM) to Rome Airport (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) with 163 flights every month
- Bacau Airport (BCM) to London Airport (LTN-Luton) with 151 flights every month
0B is the IATA code of Blue Air. This two-character code, sometimes also referred to as the airline designator, is assigned by the International Air Transport Association. It helps standardize tickets, timetables, tariffs, telecommunications and more. Blue Air Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- Your flight number is in your itinerary. It's a mix of letters and numbers, and it ought to be easy to spot.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're eager to arrive at the airport with plenty of time up your sleeve, you'll be thrilled to find out that you can check your luggage in three hours before an international flight and two hours prior to a domestic one. Want to know what the check-in closing times are? For international flights, it's an hour prior to departure. For domestic flights, it's around 45 minutes.