Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Bloomington, MN from $46
Top Bloomington Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Bloomington, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and aquarium, as well as attractions like Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America. Take your pick from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bloomington and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bloomington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fort Snelling State Park, Normandale Lake Park, and Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge.
- Other things to see include Bloomington Ice Gardens, Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, and Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center.
- Need a pet store? Try The Pond Company and Pet Supplies Plus Bloomington.
- For vet care, South Hyland Pet Hospital: Burk Nikki DVM, Bush Lake Pet Hospital, and Dr. Steve Barghusen are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bloomington
- Extended Stay America Minneapolis - Bloomington
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Bloomington by Mall of America
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- TownePlace Suites Minneapolis near Mall of America
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bloomington
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Bloomington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 8°F.