Book a hotel near Beiden Field, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beiden Field
Beiden Field Hotel & Travel Guide
There's often something exciting going on at Beiden Field. It holds some of the area's largest events and showing up to one of them will be one of the best parts of your trip.
It is in Fresno. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
There's a fair mix of accommodations that are a short commute away from Beiden Field. Take your pick from 10 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Many people enjoy the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fresno, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If glamorous furniture and facilities are not really your style, take a look at some of the more modest hotels in the area. The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno and the San Joaquin Hotel are among the known places.
If you're the kind of traveler that does a large amount of their sightseeing from behind a steaming cup of coffee, you're in the right place. An easy walk away, Uncle Harry's New York Bagelry provides all the drinks and snacks you need. Otherwise, you could sample a greater choice of cuisine at Taco Bell, which is also nearby. Explore a different facet of the local area and have a wine or beer at Bulldog Burger Bistro, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Beiden FieldOn top of Beiden Field, here's a list of other things in the wider region that you may want to do:
- If you love the feel of aged buildings and structures, a prearranged visit to California State University Fresno will ignite your passion.
- Jump around at a rock concert or bring the kids for some family fun at Save Mart Center, one of the area's top entertainment venues.
- Indulge in some serious shopping at Fashion Fair Mall, a popular retail destination for both locals and visitors.
- St. James' Anglican Cathedral is an important house of worship servicing local Catholics.
- Consider spending a morning at a local landmark, Vineyard Farmers Market. Have fun as you browse among some fascinating stalls with handmade goods.