Pet owners shouldn't miss Auburn Hills, a city known for its basketball, and sights like Palace of Auburn Hills and Chrysler LLC Headquarters. You can choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Auburn Hills and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Auburn Hills with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Great Lakes Crossing Outlets.
- Other things to see include SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium, Detroit Zoo, and Meadow Brook Amphitheatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Catching Fireflies.
- For vet care, Michigan Humane Society, Animal Emergency Center - Rochester, and BluePearl Veterinary Partners are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Auburn Hills
- Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Auburn Hills
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Extended Stay America - Detroit-Auburn Hills-Featherston Rd.
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Auburn Hills
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Auburn Hills.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.