Find some tranquility with nature at Art Omi International Arts Center - Fields Sculpture Park.
Once you're ready to begin your adventure, it will be waiting for you in New York.
Though there are no accommodations around Art Omi International Arts Center - Fields Sculpture Park, you will be able to hunt some down that are within an easy drive. Why not ask about a room 65 miles (105 kilometers) away at the Long Trail House? If that doesn't suit your itinerary, try The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, or the Buttermilk Falls Inn, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Art Omi International Arts Center - Fields Sculpture Park
You can explore an assortment of other attractions after visiting Art Omi International Arts Center - Fields Sculpture Park:
- The exciting performances, cultural festivals and various other events showcased at Omi International Arts Center are valued by the community's creators and spectators.
- A trip to Hudson Chatham Winery is sure to be an experience for your senses.
- A significant historical site, Martin Van Buren National Historic Site is a place worth visiting to get a feel for days gone by.
- Call in at Van Alen House, a popular historical location, and discover why it's so treasured by the local community.
- Experience an evening bursting with talent by visiting The Mac-Haydn Theatre.