travelocity Verified Review
"I had a reservation here March 2022 and was excited to support and stay at gay-owned business during my visit to beautiful Costa Rica. However my room was not as described.
- Mold on the wall next to the glass door
- The sliding glass door did not lock
- The “garden” was a mess and there was a secret pathway that allowed entry into the garden and the room (the glass door didn’t lock)
- There were holes on the ceiling exposed to the sky above
- The room had a distinct odor
- Overall it was unsafe
I will say that the two staff I spoke to were very nice but nothing about the room was acceptable or as advertised. I stayed for approximately 3 hours and left to find another hotel.
I reached out to the hotel for a resolution but none was ever provided. "
A verified traveler from Los Angeles stayed at Colours Oasis Resort - Lifestyle Inclusive Adults Only