FAQs about Aer Lingus Flights
Where does Aer Lingus fly?
Visit distant lands, have unique experiences and make lasting memories. Travelocity has some of the best airfares on one-way and round-trip flights to tempting destinations with Aer Lingus.
Aer Lingus has a superb fleet of aircraft that zigzags across the nation connecting family, friends and loved ones each and every day of the year. Listed here are their most frequented domestic routes:
- Donegal Airport (CFN) to Dublin Airport (DUB) with 431 flights every month
- Dublin Airport (DUB) to Donegal Airport (CFN) with 401 flights every month
- Dublin Airport (DUB) to Killarney Airport (KIR-Kerry) with 401 flights every month
- Killarney Airport (KIR-Kerry) to Dublin Airport (DUB) with 353 flights every month
Thinking about taking a relaxing trip somewhere exotic? Get some inspiration from these top Aer Lingus international routes:
What airline is EI?
- Dublin Airport (DUB) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 1,748 flights every month
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Dublin Airport (DUB) with 1,683 flights every month
- Dublin Airport (DUB) to Edinburgh Airport (EDI) with 1,055 flights every month
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to Dublin Airport (DUB) with 1,055 flights every month
EI is the IATA code for Aer Lingus. IATA, the International Air Transport Association, designates all airlines a two-letter code to streamline and regulate identification and communications. Aer Lingus Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- Your flight number will be on your itinerary, which your carrier will email to you once your booking has been completed. Keep this within easy reach in case you have to make any changes to your ticket.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you want to arrive at the airport with plenty of time up your sleeve, you'll be pleased to find out that you can check your bags in three hours before an international flight and two hours before a domestic one. Not sure what the check-in closing times are? For international flights, it's one hour prior to departure. For domestic flights, it's usually 45 minutes.