FAQs about Aegean Airlines Flights
Where does Aegean Airlines fly?
Been thinking about reserving that flight to your next dream destination? It's time to seize the day! Explore the wide selection of routes operated by Aegean Airlines and lock in an affordable fare through Travelocity today.
Get lost in another country's traditions and culture with the help of Aegean Airlines. Their top international flight routes are:
What airline is A3?
- Athens Airport (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) to London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) with 788 flights every month
- Athens Airport (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) to Istanbul Airport (ISL) with 650 flights every month
- Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) to Athens Airport (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) with 626 flights every month
- London Airport (LHR-Heathrow) to Athens Airport (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) with 604 flights every month
A3 is the IATA code for Aegean Airlines. This two-character code, sometimes also called the airline designator, is assigned by the International Air Transport Association. It helps simplify and standardize tickets, timetables, tariffs, telecommunications and more. Aegean Airlines Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- Your flight number can be found in your itinerary. It's not difficult to spot if you know what you're looking for. Browse the document for a code consisting of letters and numbers. The first couple of letters and single digit represent your airline name (these are called IATA airline codes). This is followed by one, two, three or four digits — your flight number.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're on an international flight, you can usually drop off your suitcase three hours before departure. For domestic services, it's more like two hours. Why not take some of the stress out of traveling and get to the airport with plenty of time to spare? That way, you won't have to worry about completely missing the bag drop. It usually closes 45 minutes before domestic flights and one hour before internationals.