Book a hotel near Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor
Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor to your itinerary.
You'll find it in Youngstown, approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
You won’t be left in the cold when searching for accommodation close to Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor. Choose from 18 hotels within an easy commute. You can add the Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland and Holiday Inn Youngstown South to your list.
Have a rest at one of the budget accommodations in the surrounding area. The Quality Inn & Suites North and the Travelodge Hubbard OH are a couple of the more reputable places.
Cafe etiquette changes so much across the globe. Order a coffee and some snacks from The Schwebel Cafe, just a short stroll from Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor, and take in the little differences! When you've built up a real appetite, Overture is also close-at-hand, and is one of the best local places to enjoy dinner. Of course, there's no better way to end a day's exploring than with a couple of drinks. Imbibe Martini Bar, also a brief walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Youngstown Museum of Industry and LaborAfter finishing up with Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor, travelers often swing by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Ensure that you buy your tickets early if you want to see a concert at Powers Auditorium.
- Be starstruck during an excursion to Ward Beecher Planetarium, and contemplate an universe beyond our reach and understanding.
- If your kids are unsettled and longing for something fun to do, take them to OH WOW! The Roger & Gloria Jones Children's Center for Science & Technology. Their hands-on displays will stimulate their curiosity.
- Take pleasure in the extensive array of creative works at Butler Institute of American Art. This esteemed art museum is a fine area to spend some time.
- Learn the fascinating history of Youngstown State University with a trip around the campus grounds.