Are you ready to make your way to Worthington State Forest?
It's to be found in Parsippany. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to consider nearby. You might like to think about staying at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort and Lovers at Intimate Sunset by RedAwning, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Worthington State Forest.
It shouldn't take you too long to realize the value of the surrounding area's economical solutions. You could try the Value Inn and the Pocono Inn At Water Gap.
Other Things to Do Near Worthington State Forest
Once you're finished with Worthington State Forest, get ready to experience all that the wider region has available:
- Go and devote some time to appreciating art at Shawnee Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Shawnee Golf Resort.
- Hit up the peaks at Shawnee Mountain Ski Area to satisfy your adrenaline-junkie needs.
- A tour of Lakota Wolf Preserve, an animal sanctuary, is recommended for every adventurous traveler.
- Come and meet the friendly animal locals at Pocono Snake and Animal Farm.