What's holding you back? Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course was meant to be witnessed.
Houston, the city where you'll find it, is a much-loved place to visit any time of the year.
Savvy travelers looking for a convenient place to spend the night can consider 31 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course. Take a look at the Hyatt Centric The Woodlands and The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
Put your feet up at one of the low-cost accommodations a quick drive away. The Candlewood Suites Houston (The Woodlands) and the Days Inn Shenandoah are two of the more reputable establishments.
The Westin At The Woodlands is the one name you need to know if you are looking for somewhere upmarket that is in the area. It's only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course
On top of Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course, here is a list of some other things in the area you're going to want to do:
- Let the children jump around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Woodlands Children Museum. It can't get more interactive and fun than that!
- Take a break to see some of Mother Nature's bird species at George Mitchell Nature Preserve.
- Prearrange a tour around The Woodlands Center and watch as the ambitious students and dedicated professors run around this bustling establishment.
- Visiting Lone Star College will bring back memories of your university experiences and give you a chance to observe present-day university life.
- Embark on a shopping frenzy at Market Street, a favorite retail destination for both locals and tourists.