WineHaven Winery and Vineyard is that adult-orientated escape that has a right to be at the top of the travel agenda.
North Branch, roughly 30 miles (48 kilometers) away from the state capital, St. Paul, is where you will find it.
If you're not eager to spend a great deal of time in transit, reserve a room at the Grandstay Hotel And Suites Chisago, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from WineHaven Winery and Vineyard.
Other Things to Do Near WineHaven Winery and Vineyard
After your time is done at WineHaven Winery and Vineyard, there are even more things to see in the region:
- Brush up on the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Tanners Brook.
- Water sports enthusiasts should spend some time at Riverwood Canoe, where there's lots of activities to get you on the water.
- Make your way back through eras past when you hop on Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway.
- Whether you are a high roller or just an amateur, Running Aces Harness Park is a great place to roll the dice.
- At Franconia Sculpture Park, you'll discover a variety of sculptures nestled among shrubs and flowers in a harmonious garden environment.