Book a hotel near Willis B Boyer Museum, Toledo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Willis B Boyer Museum
Willis B Boyer Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching around for something engaging to do on your travels, a trip to Willis B Boyer Museum is a good idea.
It's just one of several reasons that many worldly explorers head to the terrific city of Toledo again and again.
Wondering where you might stay? You will discover 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a wonderful night's sleep. Spend some time comparing the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Toledo, OH and Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Willis B Boyer Museum.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at budget rates. That is exactly what you'll discover when you make your reservation at one of the low-cost hotels in the area. Some choices include the Sleep Inn And Suites Oregon and the Comfort Inn East.
If you want a moment to yourself, curl up with a magazine and a hot beverage in a relaxed corner of Maddie & Bella Coffee Roasters (44 South Saint Clair Street, Toledo.) You might also like to dine at Rockwell's (27 Broadway Street, Toledo), an enduring favorite with both visitors and locals.
Other Things to Do Near Willis B Boyer MuseumAfter finishing up with Willis B Boyer Museum, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Wander around and enjoy the art at 20 North Gallery.
- Seagate Convention Center is a popular venue for large-scale conferences and other events.
- S S Willis B Boyer Maritime Museum is an essential outing for anyone interested in nautical history.
- If your kids are unsettled and longing for something different to do, take them to Imagination Station. The hands-on exhibits are sure to pique their interest.
- Delve into a whole new world when you watch one of the many plays currently running at Valentine Theater.
Getting to Willis B Boyer Museum on the metro is simple. The nearest station, Toledo Union Station Parking Lot, can be found just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. You could also take the metro to another convenient station, Toledo Transportation Center, a distance of 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.