At William Clark Market House Museum you can experience an authentic view into the local way of life.
It is located in Paducah, roughly 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
If your time is in short supply, make a booking at the Paducah Inn Boutique Hotel. It's located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from William Clark Market House Museum.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly accommodations will provide you with everything you need at a price you'll love. Make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites Paducah and the Red Roof Inn Paducah.
Within a short stroll of William Clark Market House Museum, Etcetera Squared is an ideal spot to immerse yourself in the region's cafe culture. Also nearby is Max's Brick Oven Cafe, where you'll find a greater variety of dining options. Kick back and push away your hassles with a drink. JP's Bar & Grill is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bartenders will be pleased to take your order.
Other Things to Do Near William Clark Market House Museum
When you're finished at William Clark Market House Museum, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Go and devote some time to art appreciation at Yeiser Art Center, a local art gallery.
- Learning more about the history of an area at River Heritage Museum will certainly help you to become more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your stay.
- Be inspired by the atmosphere of this creative area and take in the unique works of art at Floodwall Murals.
- Every piece you see at a museum has an intriguing past. At Museum of the American Quilter s Society, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop and take a closer look and discover the story behind them.
- The French painter Renoir once stated that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and visit National Quilt Museum while in the destination?