Would you love to improve your golf game? Wilkeshire Golf Course is a great place to fine-tune your skills and perhaps even take some strokes off your game.
You can find it in New Philadelphia, which is about 95 miles (153 kilometers) out of the state capital, Columbus.
The Sleep Inn is the closest hotel to Wilkeshire Golf Course. A quick 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, it's perfect if you want convenience.
Not many things rival kicking back with a scrumptious meal after a day of exploring. You will find an excellent place to do that is Pizza Hut (361 Edgebrook Road Northeast, Bolivar), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Wilkeshire Golf Course. Tame your thirst at Kickin Kountry (10997 Ohio 212, Bolivar), a nice place to sip a nightcap.
Other Things to Do Near Wilkeshire Golf Course
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Wilkeshire Golf Course isn't going to be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Visitors to this area always enjoy historic Fort Laurens State Memorial. Arrange a tour to get a closer look.
- It's one thing to learn more about history from a documentary, but when you go to a place like Zoar Village State Memorial, it is something special.
- If you're eager for a little education, go and see what's displayed at Famous Endings Museum.
- If you're up for a little learning, see what's displayed at Warther Museum.
- Learn about the fascinating history of rail travel with a visit to Warther Carving Museum.