Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Washington, a charming and family-friendly city known for its casinos and museums, as well as sights like Washington Winery and David Bradford House. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Washington and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Washington with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Tanger Outlet Center.
- Other things to see include F. Julius LeMoyne House, Consol Energy Park, and Pennsylvania Trolley Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Eighty Four Agway, West Penn Alpacas, or Pet Peddler.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Steel Veterinary Services, and Canon Hill Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Washington
- Ramada by Wyndham Washington
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Red Roof Inn Washington, PA
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Candlewood Suites Washington North
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Washington
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Washington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.