Remember to call out, "fore" before you tee off with your best iron at Wanango Country Club.
If you've always wanted to see Pennsylvania, this is the perfect excuse!
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Wanango Country Club shouldn't be too hard, with 4 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin-Oil City and Quality Inn & Conference Center to your list of hotels to check out.
Within easy commuting distance, there are a handful of low-cost accommodations to take your pick of. The Days Inn Oil City Conference Center and the Knights Inn Franklin are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Wanango Country Club
After you're finished with Wanango Country Club, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Those who love nature should be sure to pack their walking and hiking gear and head out along Samuel Justus Recreation Trail.
- Should you be hoping to visit somewhere where you'll have the chance to learn and challenge your intellect, visit Oil City Library, a local library featuring excellent collections.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and make your way to Venango Museum of Art, Science and Industry on your travels?
- Think about having a look at St John's Episcopal Church, a house of worship and a local attraction.
- Ensure you leave some room in your suitcase if you plan to shop at Cranberry Mall.