Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Tupelo, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and clubs, as well as attractions like BancorpSouth Arena and Tupelo National Battlefield. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tupelo and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tupelo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fulton City Park, Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site, and Shady Dell Park.
- Other things to see include Jamie L Witten Historical Center, Tanglefoot Trail, and Amory Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Sunshine Mills Inc, or SGK Pet Designs.
- For vet care, Tupelo Small Animal Hospital, Key-Russell Shelly DVM, and Dilworth Small Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Clarion Inn Tupelo North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Americas Best Value Inn - Tupelo / Barnes Crossing
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tupelo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Tupelo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.