Book a hotel near Truckee Gallery, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Truckee Gallery
Truckee Gallery Hotel & Travel Guide
Some people believe that the real essence of a region is exhibited by way of cultural traditions. See for yourself when you visit Truckee Gallery.
It is situated in Truckee. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
For easy access to Truckee Gallery, take a room at one of 5 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe Hotel, the Ponderosa Meadows and the Pine Needle Meadows are three that are well-liked, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
More budget-conscious tourists may enjoy spending some time at the Inn at Truckee, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You're sure to be amazed by the fine services and facilities at the top-end hotels that are just a short drive away. Great choices are the Constellation Residences at Northstar and Northstar Lodge By Welk Resorts.
If you need a brief rest and are in need of a pick-me-up, pay a visit to Full Belly Deli (10825 Pioneer Trail #103, Truckee). Sit down, unwind and treat yourself to a coffee. If you would like to experience more of the local hospitality scene, drop by Tahoe Mountain Brewing Co - Brewery (10990 Industrial Way, Truckee) and enjoy a wide variety of beers, wines and more.
Other Things to Do Near Truckee GalleryYou've come to see Truckee Gallery, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- A cemetery usually isn't the number one site on most people's itineraries, but you'll find that Sierra Mountain Cemetery has an interesting story to tell about the history of the area.
- Visit Old Truckee Jail Museum, the historic prison that kept convicts under lock and key through the years.
- Learning about the history of a place at Old Jail Museum might make you feel more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your trip.
- If you happen to forget your way, try to spot Rocking Stone Tower, a towering landmark in the vicinity.
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at Ponderosa Golf Course.
A relaxing journey on the train is an excellent way to get to Truckee Gallery. The closest station, Truckee CA, is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.