Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Thornton, a family-friendly city known for its mountain views and restaurants, as well as attractions like Dick's Sporting Goods Park and Denver Zoo. Take your pick from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Thornton and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Thornton with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Coors Field, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and Elitch Gardens Theme Park.
- Other things to see include Denver's Downtown Aquarium, Pepsi Center, and Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Ranch, Elite Reef, or About Fish Inc.
- For vet care, At Home and At Peace, Mobile Veterinary Acupuncture, Dog Massage and Home Euthanasia Services, PetSmart, and VitalPet - Church Ranch Veterinary Center are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Thornton
- Denver North Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver North - Thornton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Denver - Thornton
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Thornton
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Thornton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.