Book a hotel near The Fun Station, Tallahassee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Fun Station
The Fun Station Hotel & Travel Guide
Both you and your kids will be grinning at The Fun Station.
Sightseers wanting to pay a visit will need to head to the state capital of Tallahassee.
There's a nice range of accommodations that are an easy commute away from The Fun Station. Take your pick from 17 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Ctr N. Some other choices are the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee NW I-10, FL, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Candlewood Suites Tallahassee, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Low-cost places to stay tend to exude a lively and fun atmosphere. Make sure you look out for the fantastic deals nearby. Two examples are the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel and the La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North, which are located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Some people say that the best things in life come for free. That is up for debate, as the upmarket hotels in the area are certainly worth every penny. Check out the Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection and Governors Inn.
With all the excitement of traveling, it can be surprisingly easy to forget about lunch. A short stroll away, Transformed By His Grace is an excellent place to refuel for the afternoon. If you have a couple of extra hours and an appreciation for eating, you can also indulge in the fine cuisine at Sado Mori Japanese Steak House. If you don't wish to fall into bed yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Pocket Pool and Pub, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near The Fun StationAfter visiting The Fun Station, get ready for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- You'll have a wonderful time finding presents for friends and family, as well as a few treats for yourself, at The Centre of Tallahassee.
- Pick up some great gifts at Northwood Mall.
- You never need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of parkland spaces. Lake Ella Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Los Robles Park is an urban sanctuary. It's always an ideal spot to lie back in the grass and breathe fresh air.
- Immerse yourself in the world of theater when you see one of the performances currently on at Theatre Tallahassee.