Book a Hotel Near Cascades Park, Tallahassee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cascades Park
Cascades Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Inhaling the fresh air at Cascades Park is the perfect way to calm your harried nerves.
To experience it firsthand, travel to Tallahassee, the state capital.
Only staying for a short amount of time? Reserve a spot at one of the 14 accommodations that lie within an easy drive of Cascades Park. Discerning travelers enjoy the Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol and Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
The standard of low-cost hotels has risen immensely as of late. If you choose to stay at one close by, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Some examples are the Econo Lodge Tallahassee and the Motel 6 Tallahassee - Downtown, which are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If opulence is your cup of tea, think about staying a night or two at one of the high-end hotels that are a stone's throw away. You can head over to the Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you might like to book a night or two at the Governors Inn, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Whether you want a bite to eat or simply somewhere to sit down, The Power Plant Cafe Energized by Catalina Cafe has you covered, and it's just a few minutes away. A notable eatery which is also close by is The Edison - Restaurant Tallahassee. It's a fine choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a little fancier. If you don't wish to go to sleep just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Chili's Grill & Bar, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Cascades ParkAfter finishing up with Cascades Park, you can check out some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- You shouldn't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Myers Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Regardless if it's a rock concert or children's entertainment, Capital City Amphitheater plays host to an array of superb events.
- Imagine life years in the past when you're on a fascinating guided tour of the local historic residence, Riley House Museum.
- An excursion to Florida Historic Capitol Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always sure to be fun and educational.
- If you're hoping to find a local civic building and a historic point of interest, head over to Florida State Capitol Building.