Pet owners shouldn't miss Tallahassee, a family-friendly city known for its jogging trails, as well as great attractions like New Capitol Building and Florida Governor's Mansion. Take your pick from Travelocity's 44 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tallahassee and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tallahassee with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Talquin State Forest, Hagen Cove, and Burnett Park.
- Other things to see include Governor's Square Mall, The Centre of Tallahassee, and Tallahassee Downtown Market.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Paws, or MoJo's Backyard.
- For vet care, Westwood Animal Hospital, PetSmart, and Killearn Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tallahassee
- Aloft Tallahassee Downtown
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midway, FL
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Tallahassee University Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tallahassee
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Tallahassee.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.