Thinking about visiting Teton Pass during your travels?
Jackson Hole, the city where it's situated, is a popular place to visit all year round.
If you're planning to stay nearby, you might want to reserve a room without delay. There's just 1 hotel in the area. From Jackson Hole Hideout, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Teton Pass.
Other Things to Do Near Teton Pass
You've come a long way, so surely Teton Pass won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what else the area has to offer:
- Be elevated into the clouds and immediately feel the cold air on an overhead tour with Cowboy Up Hang Gliding.
- People who love animals will certainly appreciate time spent at Teton Raptor Center.
- Improve your swing and maybe take a stroke or two off your game at Teton Pines Country Club.
- Serious shoppers may want to make a beeline for Westbank Angler, an important store which some people specifically visit for.
- Left alone to let Mother Nature flourish, Laurance Rockefeller Preserve is a peaceful place to relax with the birds.