The kids are sure to love their fun-filled afternoon at Summerland Family Fun Park. And don't worry, there are plenty of things to keep parents occupied too.
It is located in St. Cloud, which is approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, St. Paul.
You won't need to wander far to find a hotel room. There are 8 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Summerland Family Fun Park. You can check out the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Cloud East, MN and Courtyard St. Cloud.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services and just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly hotels. You may like to check out the AmericInn Lodge & Suites St. Cloud and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Summerland Family Fun Park
Following your visit to Summerland Family Fun Park, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- To hear the sound of a motor engine and get your adrenaline pumping, attend a race at Granite City Speedway.
- Minnesota Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame makes it interesting to reflect on big wins and sporting greats.
- St. Cloud River's Edge Convention Center boasts all the significant facilities and services for a successful and well-received event.
- Whether you are interested in plant science or just the allure of nature, Munsinger Clemens Gardens is a fun way to spend a few hours.
- If it fits with your vacation, prearrange a tour of the St. Cloud State University to really see the enthusiasm within this institution.