Book a hotel near Sugar Factory, Pamplemousses
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sugar Factory
Sugar Factory Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be grateful you added Sugar Factory to your itinerary.
To get there you'll need to make your way to Pamplemousses, 6 miles (10 kilometers) from Port Louis, the nation's capital.
Adventurers on the hunt for somewhere convenient to stay a night or more can pick from 62 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sugar Factory. You can compare the Le Cardinal Exclusive Resort and Angsana Balaclava Mauritius.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice restaurant or buying that perfect gift, then free up some of your daily budget by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced hotels. A couple of your options include the VillaOSoleil Apartments and the Le Cactus Guesthouse.
It might be the right time to celebrate with that special something. Treat yourself to a lavish stay at one of the high-quality establishments within easy driving distance. Popular choices would have to be The Oberoi Mauritius and Trou aux Biches Beachcomber.
Do you want some respite from exploring? Splendid food, combined with good service, makes Le Fangourin (Pamplemousses) a worthwhile dinner stop, and it's just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sugar FactoryIf you want to discover more than just Sugar Factory, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Once you're done visiting all the other museums, consider what's on at Sugar Museum.
- If you are interested in plant biology or just the beauty of nature, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden is a fascinating way to spend a day.
- Blue Water Diving Centre Ltd is a popular spot where you can enjoy underwater sports.
- If you are interested in plant biology or just the allure of nature, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.
- You'll be sure to enjoy a tour of The Chateau de Labourdonnais Orchards, an area historic house.