Book a hotel near Steve Canyon Statue, Georgetown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Steve Canyon Statue
Steve Canyon Statue Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig a little deeper into local history at Steve Canyon Statue, a not-to-be-missed attraction for history addicts.
To get there, travel approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver, until you reach Georgetown.
Those who are only stopping by the area for a brief stint will be pleased to know there are 2 accommodation options that are within walking distance of Steve Canyon Statue. If you are happy to head farther afield to find the right place, you might like to try Winter Park. Just 15 miles (24 kilometers) away, it's an accessible base, with approximately 2 hotel options to choose from. Why not start by inquiring about the Winter Park Premier Townhomes, Sawmill Station and Winter Park Chateau?
If you're easily pleased when it comes to finding a place to stay, why blow your budget on somewhere that's expensive? The H & H Motor Lodge, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, will provide all the features you'll need without the high price tag.
A perfect hotel is the Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It is the only upmarket choice in the vicinity.
Conveniently close by, Starbucks is one of the best places to stop and recharge your batteries. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, check out the food at 2 Carpenter's Grill, a great eatery that's close by. At the end of your day, you can celebrate the new memories made at Wildfire Restaurant & Bar, just a few more minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Steve Canyon StatueAfter you're finished with Steve Canyon Statue, there are a number of other things to do in the rest of the area:
- Arrange to see ArgoGold Mill and Museum, an inactive, historic mine where you'll picture what life was like long ago.
- No matter if you're a history fanatic or not, you'll admire the architecture of Underhill Museum, some of the area's best-loved historic sites.
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun day making a splash at Arkansas Valley Adventures - Day Rafting.
- With helpful staff and lots of activities, you'll have a great time on the water at Liquid Descent Whitewater Rafting.
- Explore days long past with an excursion to Phoenix Gold Mine, a historic mine.