Find & compare ski resorts in State College, PA from $55
Top State College Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit State College, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and concert halls, as well as attractions like Bryce Jordan Center and Beaver Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in State College and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in State College with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Black Moshannon State Park, Penn's Cave, and Bald Eagle State Park.
- Other things to see include Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Ice Pavilion, and Penn State University's Blue and White Golf Courses.
- Need a pet store? Try Honey Creek Bill& Beak, Centre Hall Pet Supply, or C&C Tropical Paradise Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Metzger Animal Hospital: Koshko Mark DVM, Straley Large Animal, and Centre Herd Health Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in State College
- Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place State College
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- The Queen, A Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in State College
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in State College.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.