ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find St. Louis Art Museum and St. Louis Zoo within 3 miles (5 km) of this St. Louis hotel. Saint Louis Galleria Mall and Washington University are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free shuttle, breakfast
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the indoor pool and free perks like buffet breakfast and an area shuttle.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 241 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and microwaves offer the conveniences of home. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and room service.
Clayton Plaza Hotel ratings based on 31 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Clayton Plaza Hotel
Great hotel, close to everything!
Nice and close to zoo, Magic House, & Grant's Farm
Awesome complimentary breakfast!
Get a Roon that faces North, and don't use garage
I was going to give this a 4, but now it gets a 1
This hotel was a great surprise.
About the Clayton Plaza HotelLocation 7750 Carondelet Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63105
Clayton Plaza Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 31,000 square feet (3 square meters) and includes conference space. An arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Clayton Plaza Hotel. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours are free. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star St. Louis hotel is smoke free.
- 241 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 buildings
- 9 conference rooms
- 31,000 sq ft of conference space
- 3 sq m of conference space
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) (15.3 km / 9.5 mi)
- Metro station: Clayton Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle within 3 mi
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Clayton Plaza Hotel offers 241 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. This St. Louis hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Plaza Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Clayton Plaza Hotel features a fitness center, open 24 hours, which has cardio machines with individual LCD TV monitors, as well as weight-training equipment and free weights. A children's play area includes complimentary use of toys, arcade games, and foosball, and is open 6 AM-10 PM.
Local parks provide volleyball, tennis, playing fields, and playgrounds. Forest Park, four miles from the hotel, is home to the St. Louis Zoo, a skating rink, a handball club, tennis center, lakes with paddleboat and rowboat rentals, a municipal golf course, and numerous other recreational facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered during limited hours. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Saint
- Crowne Plaza Saint Hotel Clayton Louis
- Crowne Plaza Saint Louis Clayton
- Crowne Plaza St. Louis - Clayton Hotel Saint Louis, MO
- Clayton Plaza Hotel
- Crowne Plaza St Louis
- Crowne Plaza Clayton
- Clayton Plaza Hotel Saint Louis, MO
You should know
- Clayton Plaza Hotel offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.