Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit St. Charles, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and concert halls, as well as attractions like First Missouri State Capitol Historic Site and Historic Main Street. Take your pick from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in St. Charles and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in St. Charles with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jaycee Park.
- Other things to see include Lewis & Clark Boathouse and Nature Center, Katy Trail, and Family Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Ponds Plus Water Garden Center.
- For vet care, Creve Coeur Animal Hospital, St Charles Animal Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. Charles
- Comfort Suites St Charles-St Louis
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Red Roof Inn St Louis - St Charles
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in St. Charles
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in St. Charles.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.