Book a hotel near Sri Mariamman Temple, Medan
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sri Mariamman Temple
Shri Mariaman Hotel & Travel Guide
No matter your beliefs, you'll be able to get in touch with your spirituality at Shri Mariaman.
It's in Medan, 880 miles (1,416 kilometer) from the country's capital city, Jakarta.
Now and then, it's nice to have less decisions to make, but when you're looking for a room you want a diversity of options. The good news is that there are up to 37 accommodations in the surrounding area. You might consider the JW Marriott Hotel Medan and the Grand Swiss-Belhotel Medan, comfortably located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Travellers Suites Serviced Apartments, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Ask anyone who's in the know where the most economically priced hotel in town is, and they will surely point you to the Cordela Hotel Medan, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
At the end of a day of sightseeing, stay in luxurious comfort at any of the classy hotels that are not far away. Two favorites are the Santika Premiere Dyandra Hotel & Convention - Medan, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Aryaduta Medan, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Whether you're craving a bite to eat or just somewhere to relax, Ceker Bang Pin has you covered, and it's only a short walk away. If you have a few hours to spare and a big appetite, you can also treat yourself to the delicious fare at Bhagawanta Vegetarian. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to have a drink or two before tucking in, and Sky Club Karaoke & Sport Lounge is just another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Shri MariamanWhen you're finished with Shri Mariaman, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Make sure you save some room in your backpack or suitcase if you plan to enjoy some shopping at Sun Plaza.
- Some quiet time at Bukit Barisan Military Museum will cast a lot of light on the human experience behind the exhibits.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain when you visit Museum of North Sumatra.
- Vihara Borobudur is the ideal place to go if you're craving a little spiritual enlightenment.
- Find out about the local religion and maybe even offer up your own prayer at Vihara Gunung Timur.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Shri Mariaman, just jump on the train until you get to Stasiun Medan, the station that is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from your destination.