Dig a little deeper into the history of the area at South Denmark Road Covered Bridge, a must-see for any history addict.
It's situated in Jefferson, which is approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Accommodation options nearby are not easy to find. The Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls is 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel 40 miles (64 kilometers) and the Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland 50 miles (80 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near South Denmark Road Covered Bridge
If you have time, check out what else is on in the area:
- You don't need to be a design or architecture expert to appreciate Netcher Road Covered Bridge, a contemporary and eye-catching piece of architecture that's worth taking a look at.
- As the water moves underneath Giddings Road Covered Bridge, try to understand the effort that was required to build this historic landmark.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Victorian Perambulator Museum may still be worth visiting if you're passionate about learning.
- Track down some unique and locally made gifts for your friends back home and relax for a bit with some delciious refreshments at Jefferson Farmers' Market.
- Nothing lifts one's mood quite like the upbeat atmosphere of fairgrounds. If you've been feeling a little worn out, visit the Ashtabula County Fairgrounds.