Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in South Beach, Miami from $119
Top South Beach Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss South Beach, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Art Deco Welcome Center and Lummus Park Beach. You can choose from Travelocity's 77 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in South Beach and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in South Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Flamingo Park, Ocean Drive, and New World Symphony Park.
- Other things to see include Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach Cinematheque, and The Wolfsonian Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Doggy Walker LLC, Jack Wattley Discus, or South Beach Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Silver Bluff Animal Clinic, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in South Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star resort. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Kimpton Angler's Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4-star resort. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in South Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in South Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 66°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 76°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.