You're certain to experience something new when you visit Son Marina.
In order to reach it, you will have to travel to Vestby, 25 miles (40 kilometers) from Oslo, the country's capital.
Throw down your bags, catch some sleep and appreciate being close to Son Marina when you stay at the Son Spa, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
While exploring Son Marina, make a pit stop at Son Bryggerhus (Sagaveien 80, Son). It's a nice place to freshen up with a cup of coffee and snacks and mix with both travelers and locals. If you'd like to see more of the area's hospitality scene, visit Son Kro - Bar & Restaurant (Storgata 31, Son) and enjoy a wide range of wines and beers.
Other Things to Do Near Son Marina
Whether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Son Marina:
- Choose a vantage point, get comfortable and watch as day turns to night at Filtvet Lighthouse.
- Visit Strombraten Chapel and become acquainted with the peaceful and spiritual side of this place.
- A charming experience full of soft fragrance and inviting colors is what you'll get at Konventionsgarden. Remember to inquire about visiting times before heading to this well-known private garden.
- An outing to Moss Town and Industrial Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both memorable and informative.
- History fans simply must visit Moss Brewery Museum, where history comes to life and tells stories from the region's past.