Book a hotel near Snyderville Basin Recreation Center, Kimball Junction
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Snyderville Basin Recreation Center
Snyderville Basin Recreation Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Snyderville Basin Recreation Center.
It is located in Park City, an estimated 19 miles (31 kilometers) from the state capital, Salt Lake City.
Of the various ingredients required for a wonderful vacation, the importance of a comfortable hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 12 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Snyderville Basin Recreation Center, you'll find one with the features you need. The Bear Hollow Village by All Seasons Resort Lodging and the Newpark Resort, A Destination Hotel are a couple of great places, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the budget-friendly solutions not too far away. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Red Pine Condominiums by All Seasons Resort Lodging.
If you’re seeking someplace classy to spend a night or two, you can investigate the few premier establishments close by. Two of the long-time favorites are the Abode at the Preserve, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Fox Pointe at Redstone by Lespri Management, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Experience some time out with a coffee and indulge in scrumptious morsels at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe (1476 Newpark Boulevard #110, Park City). The fact that it is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Snyderville Basin Recreation Center means that it's easy to locate after sightseeing. If a complete meal is what you're searching for, you might like to try Maxwells (1456 Newpark Boulevard, Park City), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Snyderville Basin Recreation CenterIn addition to Snyderville Basin Recreation Center, here is a list of more things in the region you'll want to check out:
- Learn about local natural environments with a trip to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter.
- Lights, camera, action! Experience a thrill of anticipation and make yourself comfortable at Redstone.
- Do some shopping at Tanger Outlet Center, where you can score almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Eager to spend some cash? The iconic Trout Bum 2 is a must-visit on a lot of travelers' schedules.
- For a stress-free mode of transport that will give you the chance to check out the views, hop on Cabriolet.