Book a hotel near Brighton Mountain Resort, Utah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brighton Mountain Resort
Brighton Mountain Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Connect with your inner snow bunny and cut up the slopes at Brighton Mountain Resort. No matter if you're a new recruit or a professional, the beautiful scenery will captivate you.
Salt Lake City, the capital of the state, is pleased to be known as its home.
Finding somewhere to rest your head within easy reach shouldn't be too difficult, with 2 options to select from. The Inn at Solitude and Solitude Condominiums are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Brighton Mountain Resort.
If you're sick of choosing between eating a fancy meal and getting tickets to some attractions, then free up some of your daily allowance by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. The Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Red Pine Condominiums by All Seasons Resort Lodging are among the more reputable establishments.
If you feel like a little pampering, you're in luck. You'll find a couple of first-rate hotels that are only a short drive away. The Montage Deer Valley and Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection are ideal choices that are worth considering.
If you find yourself flagging, you can keep your senses alert with a jolt of caffeine. Order a cup of coffee at Sunset Peak, an easy walk away. Otherwise, you could savor a greater choice of cuisine at Alpine Rose at Brighton Resort, which is also close at hand. A smile will come to your face as you talk about your day as you drink a glass of wine or beer at Molly Green's, only a brief jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Brighton Mountain ResortWhen you're finished with Brighton Mountain Resort, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Pick up a bunch of maps and leaflets from Silver Lake Information Center and get some more information about the local area.
- Grab your water bottle and hike to the summit of Solitude Mountain.
- Indulge in the feeling of your blood pumping as you snowboard down the powdery white snow at Alta Ski Area.
- Most visitors here will hear locals refer to Motherlode at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.
- If you're looking for family friendly activities to do on your days off, head to Snowbird Ski Resort and shred some snow.