Book a hotel near Skate Reflections, Historic Downtown Kissimmee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Skate Reflections
Skate Reflections Hotel & Travel Guide
Skate Reflections is a great place to be nearby to when the kids start getting bored.
You'll find it in Orlando, a bustling city which offers a good variety of exciting attractions.
Of all the elements required for a successful trip, the significance of a quality hotel should not be overlooked. With 17 accommodation options only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Skate Reflections, you'll be able to find one that's right for you. The Coral Cay Resort, a staySky Hotel & Resort and the Oak Plantation Resort - Vacation Villas are two excellent places here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
There are just so many ways to spend money while you are on vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not book one of the low cost places nearby? You could make a reservation at the Budgetel Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or you might prefer the Ambassador Inn, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
A short commute away, you can find a small number of sophisticated hotels to spend a few nights. Excellent choices would have to be the Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
Whether you are a tea connoisseur or a budding barista, you might need something to keep your energy up. A short stroll from Skate Reflections, Starbucks provides a good variety of refreshments and sweet treats. A prominent eating option which is also close by is Krystal. It's a fantastic choice if you're craving a bigger meal or want something a little fancier. When darkness falls, you might like to head down the road to Coach's Corner for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Skate ReflectionsYou've spent a while getting here, and no doubt Skate Reflections is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Experience the thrilling university lifestyle by planning a trip to Florida Technical College on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding gifts for family and friends, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Osceola Square Mall.
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, AMF Bowling Center is the perfect venue if you're searching for a way to amuse rambunctious teenagers.
- Take a look at some maps from Osceola County Welcome Center and History Museum and find out more about this area.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the landscape at Shingle Creek Regional Park. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!