You're bound to enjoy your trip to Shaftsbury Historical Society Museum.
You'll be able to experience it in Bennington, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Montpelier.
Since it's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, many people who visit Shaftsbury Historical Society Museum book rooms at the Governor's Rock Motel.
Anyone who is keen on a good deal will appreciate spending a few nights at the Harwood Hill Motel, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shaftsbury Historical Society Museum
You've come to visit Shaftsbury Historical Society Museum, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Lake Shaftsbury State Park is the perfect escape for travelers hoping to get in touch with nature.
- History enthusiasts often enjoy informational tours of Park McCullough House, an unforgettable historic house.
- Park-Mccullough House Museum is an outstanding local attraction that's tailor-made for history fans.
- The historic buildings and structures of Bennington College will impress any history enthusiast.
- An important historical location, Bennington Battlefield Historic Site is worth visiting to get a feel for a past era.