Find & compare boutique hotels in Scottsdale, AZ from $53
Top Scottsdale Boutique Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Scottsdale, a city known for its golf courses, and sights like Old Town and Scottsdale Fashion Square. You can choose from Travelocity's 51 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Scottsdale and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Scottsdale with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pinnacle Peak Park, Cactus Park, and George "Doc" Cavalliere Park.
- Other things to see include Westworld of Scottsdale, Scottsdale Waterfront, and Scottsdale Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Raining Cats & Dogs Pet Salon, Scottsdale Ranch Grooming, or Pet Supplies Plus North Scottsdale.
- For vet care, Scottsdale Hills Animal Hospital: Showalter Mario DVM, Arizona Spay & Neuter Clinic Your Low Cost Vet of Scottsdale, and Horizon Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Scottsdale
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star resort. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- The McCormick Scottsdale
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Valley Ho
Pets stay free at this 4.5-star resort. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Scottsdale
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Scottsdale.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 104°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 104°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.