Sandy Point State Park is a wonderful place to go for travelers seeking some time with Mother Nature.
To visit it, head over to Annapolis, the state capital.
Throw down your bags, catch up on some sleep and delight in being a short distance from Sandy Point State Park when you reserve a room at the Motel 6 Annapolis, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you don't care about fancy service but just want to have a comfortable bed to sleep on, stay a night or two at one of the area's low-price solutions. You can have a look at the Comfort Inn Annapolis and the Village Inn.
A night or two at The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is worth the money. It's the one upscale hotel around, situated 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sandy Point State Park
Whether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Sandy Point State Park:
- You don't need to be a design or architecture lover to appreciate Chesapeake Bay Bridge, a leading-edge and eye-catching piece of architecture you should take the time to visit.
- If you're a golf lover and would love to play, check out U.S. Naval Academy Golf Club.
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, make sure you spend some time at Bay Hills Golf Club.
- Pay a visit to Maryland World War II Memorial, a memorial that commemorates events of the past.
- Are you looking for some parkland to enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? You ought to visit Jonas Green State Park.