Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit San Jose, a cosmopolitan city known for its museums and entertainment, as well as attractions like National Theater and Gold Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 71 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in San Jose and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in San Jose with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Parque Nacional, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, and San Jose Parque Central.
- Other things to see include Jade Museum, National Center of Art and Culture, and National Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquarium La Granja, Pets Market, or Perrotico.
- For vet care, Vetnet veterinary clinic, Veterinaria La Estrella De la Mascota, and Pink Poodle are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Jose
- Hotel Luisiana
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and room service.
- Arborea Flats by Corporate Stays
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Casa Real
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in San Jose
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in San Jose.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 62°F.